Following flooding in the Cologne and Bonn areas, the lift of a care home in Erftstadt had failed. To provide the residents of the care home with a temporary passenger lift quickly, the manager immediately contacted RECO Lift Solutions. In no time at all, we installed a temporary outside lift at the care home.
That's why our temporary outside lift is an excellent emergency lift for care homes:
- Enough space and power for 12 people;
- Suitable for wheelchairs, stretchers and meal trolleys;
- Equipped like any permanent lift with folding chair, handrails and a mirror;
- Threshold-free access on every floor;
- Voice communication with the local emergency centre;
- Fast assembly due to ready-to-use lift shaft.
Outdoor lift for apartment complex: barrier-free access at 4 stops
A temporary passenger lift with 4 stops is required for the care home in Erftstadt. To be able to install the temporary passenger lift quickly, we have used a RECO Plug & Play lift. With this type of temporary passenger lift, we were able to install a temporary outside lift in one trip to Erftstadt. The temporary external lift will remain at the apartment complex for 6 months.