Following flooding in the Cologne and Bonn areas, the lift of a care home in Erftstadt had failed. To provide the residents of the care home with an emergency lift quickly, the manager immediately contacted RECO Lift Solutions. In no time at all, we installed a temporary outside lift at the care home.
That's why our temporary outside lift is an excellent emergency lift for care homes:
- Enough space and power for 12 people;
- Suitable for wheelchairs, stretchers and meal trolleys;
- Equipped like any permanent lift with folding chair, handrails and a mirror;
- Threshold-free access on every floor;
- Voice communication with the local emergency centre;
- Fast assembly due to ready-to-use lift shaft.
Outdoor lift for apartment complex: barrier-free access at 4 stops
A temporary passenger lift with 4 stops is required for the care home in Erftstadt. To be able to install the emergency lift quickly, we have used a RECO Plug & Play emergency lift. With this type of passenger lift, we were able to install a temporary outside lift in one trip to Erftstadt. The temporary external lift will remain at the apartment complex for 6 months.