This is the most recent version of the RECO Lift. It’s ingenious construction means that it fits through virtually any door and can therefore be set up at virtually any location, making it ideal for events, temporary accommodation and tent structures. The RECO Indoor Lift is a temporary lift that is easy to transport and set up for operation. Its modest dimensions make it eminently suitable for service during events. Because the Indoor Lift comes as a set of completely separate parts, it is also possible to install it in a party tent or other structures that are designed to be dismantled after use.
In addition, the lift can be installed indoors, since all parts can be brought to the desired location through a normal 90 x 200 cm access door. The Indoor Lift has a lifting capacity of 400 kg. Its dimensions can accommodate three people or one wheelchair user. The temporary lift can serve a maximum of three levels.
- Lift can be installed indoors
- Lift with a silent rack and pinion drive
- Total weight minimum so it can be built up in a tent
- The car has a mirror and handrail, which is according to the Disability Discrimination Act.
- The temporary lift is energy efficient through the use of Bohnke & Partner Blue Mode technology & LED lighting.
|Technical data||RECO Indoor Lift|
|Maximum rise||12 m|
|Nominal passenger rating||4 persons|
|Rated load||350 kg|
|Car dimensions||1,54 x 1,10 x 2,10 m|
|Open width||0,9 m|
|Finishing elevator car||Stainless steel (vandalism proof)|
|Doors||Automatic sliding doors|
|Telephone coverage||Emergency intercom|
|Elevator shaft||1,93 x 1,93 m|
|Power supply||400 V - 16 Amp.|