This version is the same as the standard lift, but its traction drive system makes it even faster and more comfortable. The lift was specially designed to serve high-rise buildings.
The RECO lift 2.0 is a temporary lift with a traction drive, so the speed is increased from 0.4 to 0.8 meters per second. Especially in the high-rise, there is an increasing demand for higher speed. In addition, the traction drive is more quiet, improving comfort considerably. The RECO lift 2.0 is approved according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, which largely meets the EN 81-1 EN 12159. Before usage the temporary lift is approved by an independent body (eg Lift Institute) and should be reappraised once every six months.
The RECO lift 2.0 is accessible for stretchers, wheelchair users, people with a walker and so forth. You can see this by looking at the wide barrier-free entrance to the temporary lift, but also looking at the cabin of the lift. The cabin is equal to the cabin of a fixed lift.
Anyone can use the temporary lift without extensive instructions and complicated systems with passes and / or control cards. This is a great advantage, since no additional effort is needed to use the temporary lift. This is also a direct advantage in public utilization.
The cabin of the RECO lift 2.0 is built into a stackable modular shaft which ensures that the temporary lift is wind-and waterproof and safe to use, even above wind-force 6.
- Temporary lift with a silent traction drive.
- Safe & reliable. Remote monitoring through the use of Winmos. Also the temporary lift is completely closed, making it safe to use in all weather conditions (even above wind-force 6).
- User friendly & comfortable because of the barrier-free entrance. This makes the temporary lift accessible for wheelchairs and stretchers.
- The car has a mirror and handrail, which is according to the Disability Discrimination Act.
- The temporary lift is energy efficient through the use of Bohnke & Partner Blue Mode technology & LED lighting.
|Technical specifications||RECO Lift 2.0|
|Max. height||50 m|
|Max. passengers||13 persons|
|Max. load||1000 kg|
|Cabin dimensions||1,1 x 2,1 x 2,2 m|
|Opening width||0,9 m width|
|Doors||Automatic sliding doors|
|Telephone coverage||Emergency intercom|
|Elevator shaft||2,5 m x 4,5 m|
|Power supply||380 V - 32 Amp|